Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blog marking: London, I love you!

[This text was taken from Elizabeth's blog. First, I'll post it with the symbols and then the final version. The bold words are the symbols, the red words are the grammatical mistakes and the green ones are the corrections]


Well, it was a bit difficult (to do) homework, because I didn’t go to the last English class but I filled the box now. I have always dreamed with a WE travel trip to London. λ Is It’s a beautiful place, λ is so amazing! But λ is so expensive too, if I have a scholarship, I wouldn’t think!

I have a special interest to know the Victoria and Albert Museum because it has elements of art and design, true period costumes, everything that I love! Museums are generally the most affordable in economic terms with the exception of ?M Madame Tussaud's view that Madame Tussaud's, which is the most expensive of all. The Camden market is interesting for me because it’s free, and the district has been a mythical place in the development of music, especially in the 90s.
The palaces are great places, architecture is amazing and there are centuries of history in C his their walls.
Also, was a bit difficult to find the district in which each site  P, λ It was (not) wasn't available because all the websites (that) generally describe the location and times but not the exact location. For (to) NA know knowing London, we need a long time because S the there are many places to visit λ and doing it in one week is impossible! I would walk through the streets (of the city) discovering λ by myself the mysteries and charms of this beautiful city.



London, I love you! (Final Version)

Well, it was a bit difficult homework, because I didn’t go to the last English class but I filled the box now. I have always dreamed with a trip to London. It's a beautiful place, is so amazing! But is so expensive too, if I have a scholarship, I wouldn’t think!

I have a special interest to know the Victoria and Albert Museum because it has elements of art and design, true period costumes, everything that I love! Museums are generally the most affordable in economic terms with the exception of Madame Tussaud's, which is the most expensive of all. The Camden market is interesting for me because it’s free, and the district has been a mythical place in the development of music, especially in the 90s.
The palaces are great places, architecture is amazing and there are centuries of history in their walls.
Also, was a bit difficult to find the district in which each site, It wasn't available because all the websites generally describe the location and times but not the exact location. For knowing London, we need a long time because there are many places to visit and doing it in one week is impossible! I would walk through the streets discovering by myself the mysteries and charms of this beautiful city.



P.S: Doing this activity I found some mistakes I usually commit while I'm writing posts on my blog -___-U :shame:

No comments:

Post a Comment