Wednesday, June 6, 2012

London tour (At least this I think I did)

Last class we did a webquest for the creation of a London Tour, we planned a schedule for one week with places of the city, we choosed if we'll visite them in the morning or the day/late (or all day long in one site), we searched some data about the ticket price and the nearest subway station we can find to arrive and we searched new places to go.

The quest was very funny, I like the searching process and I started to test (for naming it in some way) the information design of the websites (some of them were clear, other were disastrous). Some websites had common sections (for example, the arriving information zone) and were planned considering the creation of tourictic schedules. The easy part was finding the nearest underground train station to arrive to the place we like and the cost of the tickets (some places were free). The hard part was searching the section of the station and choosing the correct ticket for the tour (not the "vip" ones, the kids ticket and all the discounts).

The task made me laught a little because I started to imagine how I could be as a tourist guide... maybe I'll make my group get let lost in the city with me in some moments.

With all this stuff I started to wish again to visit London, when I was 16 that was one of my dream travels. One friend went to that city 2 years ago and I saw some of her photos... I felt a little jealous XD well, one day I'll do that travel. Now I discover some new places to go.


And here is a blurry photo of a Big Ben model I made on 2007 (or 2006?) with a cat xD well, I wanted something related to London and, also, funny.


Have a (insert something here) day!

3 comments:

  1. Well...visiting London still is one of my dreams haha Some friend's went, too, because of a school transfer program and I really wantet to go... I still feel that I lost a big chance :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. is a funny picture, a little indistinct, but is nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. jajaja I loved the picture!!
    Its very funny what you say about your “little bit jealous” of your friend that visited London, its very frustrating when I see the photos in facebook of other people in other places and countries...I say: wooow...that's beautiful...I want it!! I remember when I was a little girl and a friend went to Disneyworld...and come here with photos and disney products...with her snakers with light...it was horrible....I dripped jealous xDD jahajahajahj

    ReplyDelete