Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Let's watch some videos :D

Hello guys!

The topic of today is about videos, it can be funny, educative, motivational, sad, depressing, bored... WHATEVER. VIDEOS!

So the deal is it. I will share a couple of my favourite ones. So let the show begins...

YuGiOh! GX Abridged - Jaden's Rap

In first place I must talk about the "abridged" concept. It is about a summarized serie, for example, if the hero of the story kills the enemy in 5 episodes, on an abridged saga it happens in 5 or 10 minutes. There are on youtube some channels of people who made "abridged" versions of anime shows like Dragon Ball Z, YuGiOh and Pokemon (You can search the TeamFourStar or the CardGameFTW ones).

This video is a rap "sang" for Jaden Yuki, the starring character of YuGiOh! GX (one spin-off of YuGiOh) made for the people who created the abridged version of that show. My brother send my that video last year, when he found all the abridged series, and the truth is I cannot stop laughing of the badass attitude of Jaden (he already have that in the original anime but in this case he's just a gangster). And I like the lyrics too, one of my favourite parts is: "My inner demons, yeah, you gonna' run when you see them". 



Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time: Meatball Massacre.

Do you wanna learn how to cook? Do you wish to have fun in the kitchen while you make delicious food? Or do you have too much energy and/or rage on your being? Well, the time is now.
Regular Ordinary Swedish Meal Time is a Youtube Channel with a lot of cooking tutorials. What's the deal? You will learn to make food with all the Swedish force. I discovered that channel 3 years ago because one friend and I talked about funny videos and metal music.
I think I can cook like the guy of the video, I have all the qualities: I like to eat, I like metal music and I have enough energy to make a hyperventilated, and maybe rage overdosed, cooking time :D Weeks ago I was cooking some noodles with my boyfriend so I put the sauce and stirred the food like a crazy tornado... and, for my surprise, the food tasted so freaking good! So, with more practice, I'll make a POTATO CAKE DISASTER FROM HELL... yeah, I invented this way to talk about an innocent and quiet potato cake.

Hungry?




And a bonus track for all!

The end of semester is coming fast so we need something to keep wake up all the time. Red Bull isn't enough? TRY POWERTHIRST.
I discovered Powerthirst speaking with my boyfriend and, in a couple of days, he, my brother and me were using the phrases of the 3 videos for hours. There are 3 videos, my favourite one is the second part but here is the first one for you to know all about this drink (Is a real one but the video is fake... and funny xD).

You will feel
 UNCOMFORTABLY ENERGETIC




And that's all... see you next time :3



P.S: SNAKE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYES xD

2 comments:

  1. Haha I've watched the abridged movie of Yugi-Oh and I laughed really hard...especially in the third part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAHAHAHAHAHA I had a good time reading your post xD!
    I knew very little about the condensed-series videos and I didn't know they were a more developed concept, lol, internet has space for everything.

    I'll be reading you! :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete